- Monday - Thursday 10:00AM - 9:00PM
- Friday - Saturday 10:00AM - 10:00PM
- Sunday 11:00AM - 8:00PM
Altitude’s Reading Program
Altitude Trampoline Park's Reading Program is now available for download!
Reading Program Guidelines -
- Only kids in grades kindergarten through 6th grade can participate.
- Only redeemable once per semester. (Fall semester & Spring semester).
- Reading programs are linked to the kids waivers to prevent mutiple uses during a semester.
- Homeschool kids are allowed.
- Any school district is allowed.
- We will not be giving out programs in bulk.
Regarding Schools & Groups
- Schools & Organizations that plan on coming as a group CANNOT use the reading program as a way to fund group events.
- Schools & Organization must prebook ahead prior to coming to the park.
- This is for safety reasons. We must properly staff the park
- Books read in the classroom do count towards the 10 book count.
- Altitude would prefer it if the books were read outside the classroom. This is to encourage reading outside of what is mandatory in the classroom.
Reading Program Reward
- Upon completetion of the Reading Log, the reading log becomes the "Buy One, Get One" Pass.
- This pass doubles the jump time bought. One hours turns to 2 horus of jump time, 2 hours turn to 4 hours, & 3 horus turn to 6 hours.
- The extra jump hours are used upon redemption. You cannot save time to use on another day.
- The extra jump time can be shared with one other person.
- Let's say you purchase an hour when redeeming the Reading Program. You may gift the extra hour to a friend, sibling, parent, etc.
Altitude Mansfield's hours subject to change.
Inclement Weather Policy
The safety of our customers and staff is very important to us. In the event of inclement weather or unsafe road conditions, Altitude may close early. In the event of closing early, there will be social media posts on Facebook and this website announcing the details.
ATP Mansfield Newsletter
Sign up for our email newsletter to be the first to know when we have specials and upcoming events!